The Mantic Tour returns for 2018. As we move into Spring you can once more visit Mantic HQ in Nottingham during the week. Read on and find out more…
Over the Winter months we reviewed the Mantic Tour and are pleased to launch it anew for 2018. In 2017 we had many friends visiting us and all walked away with a smile on their face! In Mantic style, we want to add to that, so looked closely at what we were doing and how we could improve.
Available from Monday 12th February, the Weekday Tour is around 2 hours long. This personally guided time at HQ consists of:
- A seminar on model production for both resin and metal
- See metal casting happening and visit our resin production (the latter when available)
- Receive a FREE Mantic HQ Exclusive miniature*, cast while you watch
- A demo game of your choice**
- Visit the Gaming Hall, with display cabinets of Studio models and previews
- The Mantic Store will be open
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Possible sighting of a wild Ronnie in his natural environment
*- choose from: Dwarf King; or Enforcer Sgt. Howlett. Both worth £7.99
**- choose from The Walking Dead: All Out War, DreadBall, Star Saga, or Deadzone
Tour Cost & Ticket Links
Tickets are only £7.50 and include a FREE model, plus 2-hours of things to do as listed above. Booking in advance is recommended, though you can also purchase a ticket on site (please call in advance to check availability).
There are two time slots each day, from Monday 12th February:
- 10am-12pm Monday to Friday
- and either 3pm-5pm Monday***, or 2pm-4pm Tuesday to Friday
***- Fortnightly Mondays we host our Mantic Monday Club. The Monday afternoon slot finishes just as the club starts, so you can stay around and play games with us until 9pm!